7.01.2005

Another survey HTML thingy ...

If you've ever wanted to know anything about me ever, now is your chance! Actually, the cool thing about this is the link at the bottom to create your own survey. I want to think up some questions like: If you could be any kind of dog food, what would you be?

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Kelly Hudson
Birthday:April 24, 1981, at 5:20 a.m. (I'm already taking this thing - may as well go the extra mile.
Birthplace:Vandalia, Ill - I'd imagine in a hospital somewhere
Current Location:Cincinnati, Ohio (Hyde Park), in my house, on the couch
Eye Color:Blue-green
Hair Color:Dark blonde
Height:5' 7"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Left-handed
Your Heritage:Three-eighths Irish, the rest an Eastern European hodgepodge
The Shoes You Wore Today:Flip-flops
Your Weakness:Not paying attention
Your Fears:That I'm not as good a person as I'd like to be.
Your Perfect Pizza:Chicago-style with pepperoni
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Learn more, be nicer
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:Not sure I have one ... possibly the smiley ...
Thoughts First Waking Up:Where's the remote control?
Your Best Physical Feature:Lips, I guess.
Your Bedtime:I try to make it midnight, but it usually winds up being 12:30 or 1.
Your Most Missed Memory:shrug...
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi
McDonalds or Burger King:McDonald's
Single or Group Dates:Group
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:I'd rather brew my own, thanks.
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla - but both are fascinating.
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappucino - mmm, foamy.
Do you Smoke:no
Do you Swear:Yes
Do you Sing:Constantly.
Do you Shower Daily:Yes
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:Already been
Do you want to get Married:I think I do, someday
Do you belive in yourself:Most of the time
Do you get Motion Sickness:Not unless I'm sleeping on a plane or a boat.
Do you think you are Attractive:No
Are you a Health Freak:Not really, although I like to be healthy.
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yes, except when the lightning has aliens in it. (Just saw War of the Worlds - eee!)
Do you play an Instrument:I've played piano and flute, but I don't play anything now.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Heck, I drank in the past hour!
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No, unless lots and lots of caffeine counts.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:No
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yes
In the past month have you been on Stage:No
In the past month have you been Dumped:No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:I stole a pad of Post-its off Leigh's desk today - but I'm giving them back, I swear!
Ever been Drunk:Yes
Ever been called a Tease:No
Ever been Beaten up:No
Ever Shoplifted:No
How do you want to Die:What kind of question is that?? How about, "Not, please."
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:An editor - hey, I did it! Awesome!
What country would you most like to Visit:I'd like to go back to the British Isles.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue
Favourite Hair Color:Brown
Short or Long Hair:Short, short, short!
Height:Tallish, I guess - my height or taller?
Weight:Anywhere from medium to stocky build is good with me
Best Clothing Style:For boys, or in general? Are we back to questions about me again? Anyway, it really doesn't matter to me what the boy is wearing, and as for me, I change my mind on this issue almost daily. I do like goth and '80s, though.
Number of Drugs I have taken:OK, now we're definitely off the "looking for a boy" questions. Anyway, discounting legal/OTC/prescription, none.
Number of CDs I own:I guess like 100?
Number of Piercings:Two - one per ear. Should I get more?
Number of Tattoos:0
Number of things in my Past I Regret:The number is probably under 10, and I'd like to keep it that way.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments:

ShareThis