1.17.2006

I shoulda been Kaylee...

Your results:
You are Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
60%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
60%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
60%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
55%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
35%
River (Stowaway)
30%
Inara Serra (Companion)
25%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
20%
Alliance
20%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
10%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
10%
Medicine and physical healing are your game,
but wooing women isn't a strong suit.
Click here to take the "Which Serenity character am I?" quiz...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I'm Kaylee Frye.

"You are good at fixing things.
You are usually cheerful.
You appreciate being treated
with delicacy and specialness."

I do so enjoy being treated with specialness, whatever the heck that means.

Kelly said...

Does it mean that I should bring you flowers? Because I can do that, if you'd like. Although I do think the florist might wonder.

hellogerard said...

"Does it mean that I should bring you flowers? Because I can do that, if you'd like. Although I do think the florist might wonder."

...and candy. And sexy lingerie.

ShareThis