11.09.2008

Filed under "Things I'm Surprised I Didn't Know"

Sarah Vowell is the voice of Violet in The Incredibles.

(How do you put captions under photos in Blogger, like Gina does? I want Violet to be saying, "What? I'm Sarah Vowell?")

And from Vowell's Wikipedia page, another fun fact:

The makers of The Incredibles discovered Vowell from episode 81 – Guns of This American Life where she and her father fire a homemade cannon. Pixar made a test animation for Violet using audio from that sequence, which is included on the DVD version of The Incredibles.

Which I own, of course. Guess I know what I'm doing this afternoon while my banana bread is in the oven.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE INCREDIBLES!!!!

FAV MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!!

QueerCincinnati.com

Gina said...

I tried to copy and paste the code for you but the comments won't let me. Bastards!

I'll email it to ya.

Katy of Kpopstitches.com said...

They interviewed Sarah Vowell on Fresh Air or some other weekday NPR show. Either I googled her or something and realized she was in the TMBG Gigantic movie. She's sort of odd looking so I couldn't forget that face.

Dan said...

One of my favorite books is Sarah Vowell's "Assasination Vacation".

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

ShareThis