3.27.2006

I'm back!


I returned from Canada to discover that a certain significant other, charged merely with "keeping the cat alive," had gone above and beyond the call of duty. My apartment looks like a catalog for cat toys. I've been told petting was involved.

See why I love him?

Vancouver was lovely, if wet. We went during an odd, rainy time when the ski season is winding down (not that my two companions ski) and the beach - yes, those lucky bastards have both a ski mountain AND a beach) is not yet open. But there was still plenty to see and do. More on that later, eh?

3 comments:

hellogerard said...

I've been told petting was involved.

Petting? Did someone call the police? Oh, you mean the cat...

Trevor Record said...

As a Vancouverite I feel it is my duty to inform you that there was nothing odd about coming here when it was rainy. Vancouver is, I hate to say, almost always rainy.

AE said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you've quit being in Canada. Although it sounds like a lovely time.

My gentleman-caller has never gone to so much trouble for my cats! I am v. impressed with Mr. Wufflekins.

ShareThis