The CiN blogs are getting pretty bad. It's irritating.
In the past few days, we've had anonymous commenters say that:
- my high school teacher who's running for Congress will have to drop out because of unspecified "allegations";
- a downtown restaurant closed because the "busboys were jizzing into the bisque";
- a former intern beats his girlfriends;
- Gina is "a beast in the sack";
- the women who work for CiN are "whores."
I'm not sure why these things bother me. Why should I care what some Internet ass thinks of my teacher?
At the same time, I kind of don't want to post anything there anymore, because what's the point? It's just going to get shat upon.