10.30.2005

Remember, you have to shoot them in the head.

Prombie II (the prom for zombies, aka Mike's Halloween party) was super-fun, aside from the allergic reactions (to Mike's cat) suffered by poor Edmund. He was coughing so hard at times, I thought he was going to hyperventilate.

I said, "Do you want to go?"

"No -" *hack hack hack hack hack wheeze* "- I'm having fun!" *hack koff koff gasp*

Which, to me, was the best part of the evening - seeing that my delightful boyfriend likes my friends so much that he will brave poisonous dander-filled conditions to spend some time with them.

I would also like to point out that the highlight of Eileen's evening was - yeah, baby! - meeting my man. That makes me happy. So happy, in fact, that I'm allowing some chicken that's sauteing in the kitchen to burn because it's way more interesting to type this than go turn it over.

Aw, crud, I can smell it burning. Be right back.

...

OK.

I can tell you without even asking that the highlight of Edmund's evening was Anne Elisabeth telling him how much she likes the Web site he writes for. He couldn't stop grinning the whole way home.

Would you like to see pictures of the zombie party, taken by my very own boss-man Beryl? Of course you would. If you have questions about the you-had-to-be-there captions, do ask.

(Oh, yeah - did I mention? I have a boyfriend now. More on this story as events warrant.)

1 comment:

hellogerard said...

"the highlight of Edmund's evening was Anne Elisabeth telling him how much she likes the Web site he writes for"

I like that website too.

ShareThis